Reading is the best thing I’ve done to help myself progress professionally.
From working as a retail store manager and in a call center, to working as a senior marketing manager for one of the world’s largest publishing companies to a senior content marketer for an online and mobile giving provider, reading has been the most influential catalyst in my professional development.
But trying to read more books can be frustrating.
There’s work, family, demands, lack of time, and BIG books.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, you’re not alone.
Like most professionals and students, you have a list of books you want to read the length of your arm. A list of books you’d like to finish by the end of this year.
Here’s the deal:
You can read more books without learning how to speed read.
In this post, I’m going to show you how to read more books in less time.
We’re going to cover the following topics:
- What is the average reading speed?
- How do I test my reading speed?
- How long does it take to read 100 pages?
- How long does it take to read 200 pages?
- How long does it take to read 300 pages?
- What you need to know before reading a book
- 4 steps to reading a 240-page book in two hours
- Why you should pace your reading
- When not to read this way
Alright, happy reading!