Making mistakes isn’t fun.
They can cause setbacks, result in financial loss, or cause bad blood with your team. Thankfully, you can learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others. Or, in this case, you can learn from my content marketing mistakes.
Over the past six years, I’ve had the opportunity to work for some fantastic companies and provide content marketing support for a variety of product launches, including:
- Serving as the senior content marketer for a fast-growing SaaS company
- Directing the content strategy for a popular faith-based organization (1.2 million pageviews per month)
- Launching dozens of book marketing campaigns, including several New York Times best-sellers
- Overseeing the content strategy for best-selling author Jeff Goins
- Providing content marketing support for national events, online courses, and albums
After reflecting on my experience, I wrote 6 Most Devastating Content Marketing Mistakes to help you avoid the big mistakes I made. This guide will help you steer clear of those mistakes and chart a course to help you maintain momentum.Don’t feel like you’re alone in your work.
You don’t have to figure everything out yourself.
Take a few moments to read this guide, digest the short lessons, and make sure you’re not wasting your time or money.