Want a faster and addictive way to read The CopyBot?
When you sign up for CopyBot updates, all new content on this blog is automatically delivered to you free of charge.
And since you won’t have to visit this blog everyday to find new content, you won’t waste time.
You can subscribe in two ways:
1. News Feed Subscriptions New articles arrive in your news feed reader.
2. Email Subscription New articles arrive in your email inbox.
What Is a News Feed Reader?
A news feed reader is just a simple online tool to get all your news and blogs in one place. With a feed reader like Google Reader, you can:
- Stay Up to Date Feed readers constantly check your favorite news sites and blogs for new content.
- Share with Your Friends Most feed readers have a built-in public page to easily share interesting items with your friends and family.
- Use Anywhere–for Free Most feed readers are free and work on most modern browsers without any software to install.
If you’re still confused, watch this clever 3.5 minute video.
How Do You Use a News Feed Reader?
Follow these two simple steps:
1. Sign up for a feed reader. I recommend Google Reader.
2. Subscribe to your favorite blogs and news sites.
Once you’ve signed up for CopyBot updates, all published articles will show up automatically in your feed reader.
Can I Subscribe via Email?
Absolutely. If you want articles from CopyBot sent to your email inbox, follow these three steps:
2. Fill in your email address.
3. Type in the captcha code. [Prevents spam.]
4. Go to your email inbox and verify your email address. [Check your junk folder if you don't see the verification email from FeedBurner.]
And don’t forget: You can unsubscribe anytime. Instructions are included in each email. And just so you know, no one will ever sell, rent or share your email address.